Pet acceptance policy
- The Cabogata Jardin Hotel accepts dogs up to a maximum weight of 6 kilograms, except in the case of guide dogs.
- The hotel does not accept breeds of pets considered by the authorities as potentially dangerous.
- The owner of the pet must provide an up-to-date vaccination certificate.
- The pet must always be attended by the owner and kept on a leash.
- Pets may not be left alone in the room.
- Pets are not allowed in restaurants, swimming pools or areas of the hotel where meals are served.
In the event that the pet causes a nuisance to other guests, the hotel management reserves the right to ban the pet from all areas of the hotel.
- The owner of the pet must present a copy of the third party liability insurance.
- The owner of the pet is responsible for any damage to persons caused by the pet owned by him/her and in any case must present a copy or policy number of the civil liability insurance policy that covers such damage.
- The owner of the pet is responsible for paying the amount related to damages to objects or installations of the hotel caused by the pet owned by him/her and in any case must present a copy or policy number of the civil liability insurance policy that covers these damages.
- Pets are accepted at a charge of €25 per night.